Идеи: портфель (июнь-декабрь 2014)

+ Додати
    тему
Відповісти
на тему
Архіви розділу Фондовий ринок
  #<1 ... 24162417241824192420 ... 2501>
Повідомлення Додано: Нед 21 гру, 2014 00:06

trendmaker написав:а есть догадки в чем причина почему CDS на Украину так резко улучшились 2400 вчера 2000 сегодня?

может просто шум. В принципе разница между 2000 и 2400 - не такая уж и большая. Возможно в долгових бумагах кто то и появился - ринок то тонкий много думаю не надо. Как вариант - СДС наш и раши - снижались синхронно, а значит и подросли тоже...
О - на предидущей страничке Фурса того же мнения :)
Gefest

Подякував: 302 раз.
Подякували: 318 раз.

Профіль
Повідомлення Додано: Нед 21 гру, 2014 09:03

Аспирант1 написав:По 1+1 серьезный материал в программе "українські сенсації" про Кучму, Пинчука показывали...Если раскрутят резонанс будет огого...Советую посмотреть повтор

1+1 - это канал Бени, у Бени терки с Пинчуком обострились. Вот такая "серьезная" журналистика у нас, Студент :|
Папа, Пинчук и Беня друг друга стоят.
MacAndrew

Подякував: 915 раз.
Подякували: 955 раз.

Профіль
Повідомлення Додано: Нед 21 гру, 2014 15:35

Добыча каменного угля в Украине в ноябре 2014 г. по сравнению с соответствующим месяцем 2013 г. сократилась на 60,8% и составила 2,3 млн т. Об этом сообщает Государственная служба статистики (Госстат).

Добыча угля в ноябре 2014 г. по отношению к октябрю 2014 г. сократилась на 1,1%.

Всего за 11 месяцев 2014 г. добыча каменного угля в Украине сократилась на 26,7% – до 42,1 млн т.

Напомним, добыча угля в Украине в октябре 2014 г. сократилась на 58,8% – до 2,3 млн т.
Evgeny
Форумчанин року

Подякував: 3750 раз.
Подякували: 11991 раз.

Профіль
Повідомлення Додано: Нед 21 гру, 2014 15:42

zzzzzz
Беда, конечно. Надо замещать все энергетической лозой)
qwasqwas20

Подякував: 6 раз.
Подякували: 131 раз.

Профіль
Повідомлення Додано: Нед 21 гру, 2014 16:05

Путин, 40 олигархов и Набиуллина: как проходила тайная вечеря в Кремле

http://www.mk.ru/politics/2014/12/19/pu ... ?_utl_t=fb
San

Подякував: 2332 раз.
Подякували: 2612 раз.

Профіль
Повідомлення Додано: Нед 21 гру, 2014 16:11

Then as later, Bush would attribute Putin’s demands or paranoia to those around him, essentially exonerating the Russian president himself. During a trade dispute when Russia cut off imports of American chicken drumsticks (known colloquially within Russia as "Bush legs"), Putin in a private conversation with Bush asserted that Americans deliberately sent bad poultry to Russia.
"I know you have separate plants for chickens for America and chickens for Russia," Putin told Bush.
Bush was astonished. "Vladimir, you’re wrong."
"My people have told me this is true," Putin insisted.
Putin's Weird Sexual Innuendos Towards Condelleeza Rice
Then, in an odd exchange, Putin mentioned Sergei Lavrov, his chain-smoking, hard-line foreign minister. "Lavrov just returned from London and had problems with his cheeks and lips being swollen," Putin told Bush. "We might need to take a closer look at what Condi did to him."
Bush, awkwardly, played along with what seemed to be a bizarre form of sexual innuendo. "Condi is not blind," he joked.
"And she is a very attractive lady," Putin replied.
"She is a wonderful lady," Bush said, then tried to move the conversation along. "Listen, I’d like to get this WTO stuff done in the next couple weeks before we get to St. Petersburg."
Eventually incidents like this led to a frayed relationship.
Bush regaled his guest with stories of aggravating private dealings with Putin that underscored their growing rift. Bush was astonished that Putin had tried to influence him by offering to hire a close friend of the president’s and he found Putin’s understanding of the world disconnected from reality. "He’s not well informed," Bush groused. "It’s like arguing with an eighth grader with his facts wrong
Putin on Dan Rather's resignation:
At another point, Putin defended his control over media in Russia. "Don’t lecture me about the free press," he said, "not after you fired that reporter."
"Vladimir, are you talking about Dan Rather?" Bush asked.
Yes, replied Putin.
Rather was in the process of stepping down as anchor of the CBS Evening News after a report accusing Bush of not fulfilling his National Guard service turned out to be based on fraudulent documents. Bush explained to Putin that he had nothing to do with Rather losing his job. "I strongly suggest you not say that in public," he added. "The American people will think you don’t understand our system."
Schrödinger's Job
Soon afterward came Bush’s meeting with the visiting Danish prime minister at Camp David, where they talked about Putin. Bush said Putin had even tried to lure him by offering a lucrative job in the Russian oil industry to Don Evans, the former commerce secretary and one of his closest friends. "Putin asked me, ‘Would it help you if I moved Evans to an important position?’ What a question! ‘Will it help you?’" Bush was flabbergasted, he told Danish prime minister. "What I wanted to say is, ‘What would help me is if you make moves on democracy.’ It’s strange the way he thinks."
Bush and Blair commiserate:
Bush and Blair vented their mutual aggravation with Putin during a call two weeks later. "I left St. Petersburg more worried about Russia than ever," Blair told Bush. "You should be," Bush agreed. "We talked at dinner. He’s okay with centralization, which he thinks leads to stabilization. I told him, ‘What happens when the next guy comes and abuses it?’ He said, ‘I’ll stop him.’ He thinks he’ll be around forever. He asked me why I didn’t change the Constitution so I could run again."
The Failed Georgia Ukraine NATO bid 2008
By the following spring of 2008, however, Bush was turning from conciliation to confrontation with Putin. The president wanted to put the former Soviet republics of Ukraine and Georgia on a path to NATO membership. On this, Cheney agreed. But Germany and France were opposed, seeing it as unnecessarily provocative, and at a key meeting, Rice, then secretary of state, and Robert Gates, the defense secretary, expressed caution. Gates was hardly soft when it came to Russia; an old Cold Warrior, he had come back from his first meeting with Putin to tell colleagues, as one recalled it, that, unlike Bush, "I looked in his eyes and I saw the same KGB killer I’ve seen my whole life."
Merkelein Says Nein!
Once he got to Bucharest, Bush ran into stiff resistance from Merkel, but leaders of several Eastern European countries physically surrounded her at the meeting, arguing for a stronger statement. In the end, while Georgia and Ukraine were not put on the official membership track, the alliance declared that "we agreed today that these countries will become members of NATO." Will become, period, no caveats. Bush took that as a victory, but both Russia and Georgia were unhappy and itching for a fight. A long-running conflict between the two neighbors was turning hot.
After the NATO summit, Bush visited Putin in Sochi. It was their 28th and final meeting as presidents, with Putin preparing to step down in favor of his handpicked successor, Dmitry Medvedev, while taking up the post of prime minister. Some in Cheney’s office later worried that Bush had not been firm enough warning Putin not to take action against Georgia. Others came away from discussions with the Georgians fearing that their president, Mikheil Saakashvili, had interpreted his own talks with Bush to be a "flashing yellow light" subtly supporting him in any military confrontation with Moscow. Bush’s staff sent further messages trying to disabuse anyone of such misimpressions, but in the dangerous international game of telephone it was unclear what message was being heard.
The Empire Strikes Back (at Georgia)
On Aug. 8, 2008, Bush was standing in a reception line in Beijing about to shake hands with President Hu Jintao marking the opening of the Summer Olympics when his deputy national security adviser, James Jeffrey, sidled up and whispered in his ear. Russian troops were marching into neighboring Georgia after the smaller country shelled a breakaway republic aligned with Moscow. Years of tension had finally exploded into full-fledged war.
As he absorbed the news, Bush noticed that just a few places ahead of him in the receiving line was Putin. Bush chose not to say anything to him right then, reasoning that the ceremony presented the wrong venue for a confrontation over war. Besides, protocol demanded that he deal with Medvedev as a fellow head of state. So he waited until he returned to his hotel to call Moscow. He found Medvedev "hot," but "so was I," recalled Bush.
But Bush was dealing with the wrong man. As the opening ceremony for the Olympics commenced, Bush found himself seated in the same row with Putin, so he had his wife and the king of Cambodia shift down a few seats so that the Russian prime minister could sit next to him. Aware of the television cameras focused on them, Bush tried to avoid causing a scene but told Putin that he had made a serious mistake that would leave Russia isolated if it did not get out of Georgia. Putin countered that Saakashvili was a war criminal who had provoked Moscow.
"I’ve been warning you Saakashvili is hot-blooded," Bush told Putin.
"I’m hot-blooded, too," Putin countered.
"No, Vladimir," Bush responded. "You’re cold-blooded."
If The First Stone Falls, Crimea and Ukraine are Next
The sudden war in the Caucasus presented a dangerous test for Bush. He and his aides worried that Georgia was just the first stone to fall; if Moscow were allowed to roll over a weak neighbor, then it could next try to seize the Crimea region in Ukraine or even make a move in the Baltics, where it ruled until the fall of the Soviet Union. On the other hand, the last thing Bush wanted to do was turn a volatile situation into a Russian-U.S. confrontation and spark a new cold war.
Meetings at the White House during that week of war were unusually emotional. Saakashvili had cultivated supporters in the administration, particularly in Cheney’s camp. When a junior aide suggested that the United States had to step in, Adm. Mike Mullen, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs, interrupted.
"Look, I’m already in a war in Iraq and Afghanistan," he said. He did not want another, especially with Russia.
San

Профіль
Повідомлення Додано: Нед 21 гру, 2014 16:19

Энергетический фронт

San

Профіль
Повідомлення Додано: Нед 21 гру, 2014 16:23

San написав:
Путин, 40 олигархов и Набиуллина: как проходила тайная вечеря в Кремле

http://www.mk.ru/politics/2014/12/19/pu ... ?_utl_t=fb

Удав и кролики :lol:
Evgeny
Форумчанин року

Подякував: 3750 раз.
Подякували: 11991 раз.

Профіль
Повідомлення Додано: Нед 21 гру, 2014 17:21

Saudi Arabia said on Sunday it would not cut output to prop up oil markets even if non-OPEC nations did so, in one of the toughest signals yet that the world's top petroleum exporter plans to ride out the market's biggest slump in years.

http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2014/12/ ... c=rss&_r=0

Саудиты продолжают тролить!
MacAndrew

Подякував: 915 раз.
Подякували: 955 раз.

Профіль
Повідомлення Додано: Нед 21 гру, 2014 19:16

Бюджет порахований із середньозваженим курсм 17.72 на 2015:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi76r8vlznQ
mandelbrot

Подякував: 53 раз.
Подякували: 159 раз.